Sunday, August 8, 2010

bad day

bad day!
bad day!
i had a bad day today!

since my cute cute 'menu bottle' was missing in the campus 2 weeks ago
so i planning wana get a tupperware bottle before i take bus come back malacca
fail to do so caz the shop was not open!
what the F!
damn to that malay po who told us the shop will be open everyday and until 6pm when my sis's bf make a call ask the business time
we reached there around 12something and the shop is still close
feel so disappointed on it!
now just can use the spritzer cheap cheap bottle lo
so just can say BYE BYE to tupperware bottle
haiz

then me also planning to buy a camera for myself!
found out that TX5 was so cheap in the KL pc fair
its only cost RM1299 and free casting,mp3 and 8gb memory card!
walau
so dei le!
then i try tell this good news to my daddy lo
but then he din give me any response to me
just ask me why wana buy le?
argh...
the way he answer i already know i will not get any sponsor from him lo
i asked my mummy n my sista should i buy the camera
they say you got use just buy la
if no use then don buy lo
you using urself pocket money so decision is on your hand
errrrr
feel so pek cek when make the decision
at last also din buy it caz money problem
i can think that if i alone vomit out all the money
i will be suffer for the next few months when in malacca
so once again say BYE BYE to TX5!
haiz

and wana DAMN transnasional bus!
just now the bus rosak when halfway back to malacca!
all of us have to wait almost 3 hours at the roadside just to wait the ppl come repair the bus
the driver cannot check the car condition before start the journey?
must wan wait until halfway just tell us engine got problem and now waiting ppl come repair it?
and cannot provide us another bus to continue our journey?
shit la!
its not a good feeling waiting in such condition lo
just wasting our time !
deng!
haiz

donno why recently sasa also quite hak zai le
who can help me?
huhu
=/