Friday, June 11, 2010

谈情说案~♥





Was stay at home for whole day today

What am I do for this whole day?

Actually nothing to do

Just ‘bou’ drama inside my small small room

=)

I watched ‘fu guai moon’ while waiting ‘tan qing sue onn’ to be load on pps

I watched ‘pou chong ling’ while waiting ‘tan qing sue onn’ episode 13 to be upload to pps

Then for sure I watched ‘tan qing sue onn

=]

I was so addicted to this drama because of the leng zai ‘lam fung

BuahahhA

he is so so pro in this drama

as we call him PROFESSOR KING

really very pro lo

woo~

besides that I also like to watch them how they find out the answer to ‘po onn’ when there have case happened

the process of they find out the answer was so interesting and so ‘geng’

mostly they can ‘po onn’ because of get help from KINGSLEY

yeng dao

haha

beh tahan lo

just finish watch episode 13

is time for me to sleep lu

tomorrow 11am still have to go work

@@

hope i can wake up in the morning tomorrow

OMG

pray for me!

*ah mi tuo foh*

ps:i cant wait for episode 14!

pss:still got 3 days i will be say goodbye to my promoter job!*countdown-ing*