Sunday, June 13, 2010

FREE


buahahhha finally finish my 12 days part time job it can consider nightmare for me and also for guek haha
and YES!
today no sales again
this week work for 3 days
but then no sales at all in this 3 days
i don't know weather we will gik sei ah ling jie bo
or that khah ngai punya boss will give us gik sei bo
no sales we bring for him at all
haha
=]
anyway
its all over!
i no need to begging people listen to me n sign up broadband for me
i no need whole day also saying "excuse me...digi broadband...having promotion now...are you interested?"
thats enough!
i say digi until my mouth also smelly jor
haha
will not accept such job again!
i promise to myself!
=)

p/s:wonder when only can i get my salary....i need it so much for my HK trip...=/

p/s/s:cant wait for tomorrow kampar trip!SS gathering again...i want play n SS to the max...watch out SS!haha...